30ng Boxcar Textures

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Col Hogan

30ng Boxcar Textures

Post by Col Hogan »

Hey Curtis
I was just wondering :roll: :roll:

I am working on our own little forum signature for us "Renovators and Kit-Bashers" and have come up with a neat idea. However, I need a dose of help. On the DLS you have a file called "30ng Boxcar Textures" with a very unique photo, which I like. I wanted to incorporate it with the logo I'm working on and wondered if you minded sharing that picture with me.

I'm not sure what size it has to be yet. Probably close to 360x170. It will be an addition to the already developed sig everyone knows.
It looks like the Trainz Narrowgaugers that Ben Neal uses and mine here on your forum. But, we need our own logo. We're a special group that hangs together and we need our colors to run.

Any help with the foto?:roll:
Ken
"Floundering Around in Mediocrity For No Particular Reason...."
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

No problem at all :)
I just make it by taking a screenshot of a wireframe view in GMAX, then changing to a textured view, and taking another screenshot without moving the scene. So, I can make one for any of my creations, in pretty much any size you'd like.
Just let me know what you'd like - I can give you a hi-res version you can scale down to whatever you want.
Col Hogan

Post by Col Hogan »

Curtis, I figured out the size I need. Also it would be another photo shot.
The one I prefer now (since I change my mind frequently) would be the combination boxcar as seen on the DLS as a textures asset.
If you could make that one available with the paint bucket on there as well, that would be very nice. The size I prefer would be 100 x 100 since the finished image will be slightly smaller.

The logo icon will be about 600x170 (or real darned close). Send to my e-mail or if possible through the PM here.
Email is: wood_works at bellsouth dot net

Thanks a lot :D
Ken 8)
Col Hogan

Post by Col Hogan »

Nevermind Curtis - I found your logo through my TO Editor.

Thanks
Ken
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

OK - you also could have saved the image from the DLS page, also :)
Glad you found something that fit your needs!

Curtis