Re-Engineered for 30ng Roster

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Col Hogan

Re-Engineered for 30ng Roster

Post by Col Hogan »

Hi Guys
I thought I would share a few items Norm and I have been working on. In keeping up with the Jones's we have been hard at it and since we have a bunch of Gmax files, well, we have a never ending supply of forms to go by.

So to begin with, here is our first item to be uploaded.

This is our 30ng Caboose in Tuscan Red. This one is finished and has the following benefits:
Active Mail Product
Link & pin couplers
Interior w/6 position camera
Brass brake wheel
Marker lamps
Tweaked smoke exhaust
Animated door movement and sounds (for mail products)

Our next little gem is:

This is our 30ng boxcar which, also is industry active with the following:
Carries Old West Gen Goods
Link & pin couplers
Wood Siding - Knotty Pine
Animated Doors and sounds (for general goods)

And the last one "for now":

You're gonna love this with a place for a conductor (or a RR staff as a brakeman) not sure yet about who or where, however, he will be animated according to the loco in the consist. A little like the workings of the Marker Lamps.
This will also be industry active, however it is still being worked on and will be properly out-fitted well beyond your ordinary taste in flats.

Honestly folks, what did you expect ?? Hmmmmm ???

And lastly, I must include our coach #25 which I forgot to add in this thread. I will go back and make that happen shortly. Norm and I work in '06 and '04 and so these fine jewels should work in either version hopefully with no errors.

They are not available as yet since I wanted them all to be released together for a proper consist, if you choose. More is surely on the way.

Once the flatcar is complete, they all will be sent to TPR Download Depot and Sir Gibby's TrainZone for your pleasure. I will make the announcement soon.

Be good to yourselves (since we're all adults...) lolol

Ken
"Floundering Around in Mediocrity For No Particular Reason...."
Trainzsam

Post by Trainzsam »

Oh wow... :shock: That stuff looks GREAT! I love it all, but that errr... ummm.. cute cabose (please pardon the c-word lol), is definately my favorite.

Sam