Congratulations Bdaneal by your wonderful works.

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Gizomat

Congratulations Bdaneal by your wonderful works.

Post by Gizomat »

Greetings Bdaneal…

Congratulations by your wonderful works.

I someday hope to be able to make so pretty Objects for the Trainz… I am using several of your works in my route Durango & Silverton, like the Coaling Tower, which is the faithful copy of the real one. Another work that I like is, logging steam dummy and 3 foot gauge 2-4-2t steam dummy.

Where encounter the Assorted depots?

Thanks Friend

Giorgio R
bdaneal

Post by bdaneal »

Thank you for the praise.

I have not released the assorted depots. It was my plan to make them industry interactive, but I got sidetracked and never returned to them. Whenever I finish them, you will find them on the DLS.
Cheers,
Ben
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Hey Ben - I've been working on adding baggage, mail, and express capabilities to my passenger depots - if that's something you are interested in and get back to your depots before I release my stuff, let me know and I'll shoot you what I have.....
bdaneal

Post by bdaneal »

That's actually a part of the reason I stopped work on the depots. I wanted to add baggage and mail capabilities to them, in addition to passenger. But, at the time my scripting abilities were non existant. The situation is different now, but I'd be interested in seeing what you have. (no sense in writing the same script twice!)

That's a nice flume you posted screenshots of. The log boat cracks me up, though.
Cheers,
Ben
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

I'll send the base scripts to you - they were developed by someone else, and seem to work pretty well. I have them modified to take a 3rd product (express freight) - I'll send that as well once I get it cleaned up.

Heh - I had the mass too high on the flume boat at first - I hit over 200mph going down a relatively shallow grade :D It felt like an amusement park ride....
wazzer

Mail as object

Post by wazzer »

Curtis and Ben

IIRC
David Owen (davido) and Nathan (natvander) have mailbags and trolley working on their railcar -- I can check with David next Sunday .
I will get back to you

Waz