Locomotives & Rolling Stock

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Locomotives & Rolling Stock

Post by Ethan Stone V&T Man »

I was wondering how to get all of Ben Neals norrow gauge locomotives that are not on the Download Station so I can use them to the Bodie & Benton railroad when im done with the Green River RR. and also all of his narrow gauge rolling stock with it.
Thanks,
Ethan.
P.S thanks for all the help with my time here and if you know where to get them please respond to this forum page thanks again.
bdaneal

Re: Locomotives & Rolling Stock

Post by bdaneal »

:shock: I don't think I've ever had to tell people where to find my stuff before... Well, not for 4 years, at least.

Look here.

Keep in mind that not everything you see in the gallery here has been (or will be) released.
Cheers,
Ben
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Thanks Ben but Could you please release the Carson & Colorado 4-4-0 because that would be perfict to reskin into the Bodie and Benton 4-4-0 Thanks Again.
bdaneal

Post by bdaneal »

No can do. That engine does not exist anymore.
Cheers,
Ben
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Ok, then well thanks for answering this forum and every thing else.
jayo

Post by jayo »

Why don't it? It looked pretty nice! What about that S&A 4-6-2? I'd be much interested in that one! :)
zues

Post by zues »

jayo wrote:Why don't it? It looked pretty nice! What about that S&A 4-6-2? I'd be much interested in that one! :)
Or the 30in 2-6-6-2 articulated? I would be interested in that. All the 30inchers would be.
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Ah, the great digital scrapyard in the sky - home of many a fine engine......
bdaneal

Post by bdaneal »

Pencil wrote:Ah, the great digital scrapyard in the sky - home of many a fine engine......
Eh, just history repeating itself. :lol:

Though in the case of the Bodie, it's closer to the big black hole in the sky. I was testing severa 4-4-0s in one folder, and then started playing with particle effects. To keep the version of the twinkles straight, I moved Lawrenceville Branch 800 and the Bodie to a folder outside of my Trainz directory, and managed to lose both. It's alright, I didn't really like them, anyway. Plus, I've moved on to a new generation of 4-4-0 since then (the 30ng one will be the base for any future ng 4-4-0s, if there are any). While I will regret this much later, with a large showing of interest, I may attempt to recreate the Bodie on the new mesh.

Now, why there's so much interest in an experiment (2-6-6-2), I don't know. Why certain people think pestering me will make it come out faster is also beyond me. My stuff is released when it is finished, not when people pester me.

For straight answers, S&A 750 waits for a cab. The 2-6-6-2 waits for me to fix some details, make a tender, and decide if I want to leave it simple or make it an honest to god Mallet. The S160 waits for a cab, tender, and enginespecs. The Lima B28-2 waits for friends to be ready. The 30ng EMU waits for a cab. The 30ng 4-8-4 waits for everything (completion of mesh, textures, tender, etc). The JNR D51 waits for everything (same as before). The 30ng ALCo waits for a cab. The N&W Y3 was canceled long ago. The list goes on, and usually involves a cab. And that's not to say anything about the various engines that were started and never made it into the game.
Since I start at Georgia State (as opposed to the Technical College that I graduated from in June, I will have classes all 5 days of the week. Plus I'm taking more classes) on August 17th, I'm not sure if I will be able to complete any of them for a long time. I also haven't felt much like working on any of these models since I got back from my vacation in July, and I'm not sure if that's going to change before the 17th. Maybe by the end of the year I'll have something out.
Cheers,
Ben
zues

Post by zues »

thanks ben for the quik reply
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Thanks, Ben I hope you will get into the swing of things again and you have tons of very fine locomotives out for the world and for your own use to tweak thats all Trainz is mostly for is to build real life locos, stock, routes etc... and have them out to the world so people can apperaicate other peoples hard work. So good luck with everything, and thanks for the respond.