To get your photos on this forum is not hard. Many times you don't need Imageshack.
Here is an example:
Use your printkey to get the pic.
- Save it to your desktop (or a chosen folder somewhere)
- When you "reply" to a message or open a thread, just look below the big white space where
you type your message and you shall see two tabs.
and "Upload attachment"
- Click on "Upload Attachment"
and the instructions ask to get the filename.
You can retrieve it from your desktop files (or Imageshack) if you choose.
- Where it says "Add the File"
take a look up in the typing space and make sure the cursor
is blinking at the place you want the picture.
- Then click "Add the file".
It should appear in the proper space you chose.
Most of the time you can play with the controls to make the picture appear where you want.
Be sure of one thing - try to keep the picture below the 800 x 600 pixels
That's it for now. This should be enough to get started. Any more help, Just ask.