Need help with some missing dependencies

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
rogueranger1993

Need help with some missing dependencies

Postby rogueranger1993 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 pm

I picked up Trainboi's Stevenson 4-6-0s, and Togog's K-28 mikado #478 just before Christmas, but both have a single dependency I can't find on the DLS. If anyone can help me get my hands on the missing data so I can make use of these awesome locos, I'd really appreciate it.

The 4-6-0 is missing <kuid2:43955:11004:1>, and the K-28 is missing <kuid2:43955:11004:1>.
Life is what happens when you're making other plans...

Trainboi

Re: Need help with some missing dependencies

Postby Trainboi » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:19 am

That is the asset 'Locomotive Sand;' it is counted as payware in T:ANE and so has been causing problems. At some point N3V need to remedy this...

Anyway, you can download it as part of the Ridgway Sandhouse here: http://steammachine.com/prowler/

Also, nitpick note: they are Stevens 4-6-0s (I don't know of a loco builder named Stevenson, I suspect you mixed up Stevens with the British manufacturer Stephenson & Co.).

rogueranger1993

Re: Need help with some missing dependencies

Postby rogueranger1993 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 am

Thyanks!

And as for the name, I knew it was one of the two, I just couldn't remember when I posted, and wanted to get it up quick so I didn't bother to double check - shows what I know, eh? :oops: :lol:

Plus, only now do I realize their the same KUID number - I was either really tired or really blind last night, and I'm not sure which is better...
Life is what happens when you're making other plans...

Return to “General Discussion”