International Trainzer

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Collin

International Trainzer

Post by Collin »

Hi All

I am organising an International Trainzer Convention for October 2008. Hopefully we can get the V&T finished for release by then and can launch it at the convention. It would also be a great chance for all the people working on it to meet face to face, along with others on this site working on their own projects. If any of you are finished with projects by then that you would like to release there, please let me know. The convention will include the following

1 Tutorials on using Surveyor
2 Tutorials on using GMAX and 3DSmax
3 Lectures on Rail History
4 A day trip to the Zig Zag Railway (narrowguage steam)
5 A day trip to the Thirlmere Rail Museum (standard guage steam and diesel )

There is also a trip to Brisbane to visit the homebase of Trainz at Auran for those interested.

There will be rest days for family sightseeing, shopping or just relaxing by the pool.

If anyone has any subject or area of intrest they would like included in the agenda let me know.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Collin
meconicuk

Post by meconicuk »

Hi Collin.

Your convention sounds very interesting: especially if it coincides with the release of the V&T.

The trip to Trainz HQ sounds like it could be an eye opener.
If you go ahead with the Tutorials you mention; it would be great if there was some way of recording the information in written form for future reference (though this of course; is easier said than done).

Should I win the National Lottery(!) I'll make the trip.
Best of luck.
Mac.
Dietrichj

Post by Dietrichj »

Sounds like an excellent idea, Collin!
I would love to meet all my fellow trainzers, and can't wait for the V&T release. :wink: