New stuff

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
jayo

New stuff

Post by jayo »

Hello, nice new site! Wish Collin was here to see it! :) Anyways, I have finished modified versions of Elvenor's D&RGW passenger cars. I basically removed the lettering so they could be "One Size fits all" sorts. I also replaced the bogeys with Pencil's CP ones. They are a bit big and bulky and appear to cut through the floor of the cars, but I wanted to regauge them, and still look old time and stuff :wink: Maybe I'll upload them... maybe... :roll:
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!
I have started some bogies based on the ones on Coach-caboose Nos 9 and 10; I also have the basic exterior of those cars completed (in the as-built config with the side cargo doors, like No 9 in at the NSRM). I'll also do the 1875 rebuild (like No 10 at the NSRM, and probably also the final version of No 9 - the cupola caboose.
I'll probably try and get the first model ingame later this week :)
Pencil
Site Admin

Re: New stuff

Post by Pencil »

jayo wrote:I have finished modified versions of Elvenor's D&RGW passenger cars. I basically removed the lettering so they could be "One Size fits all" sorts. I also replaced the bogeys with Pencil's CP ones. They are a bit big and bulky and appear to cut through the floor of the cars, but I wanted to regauge them, and still look old time and stuff :wink: Maybe I'll upload them... maybe... :roll:
Looks like someone beat you to it - modified standard-gauged versions of Elvenor's cars showed up on the DLS yesterday :) They still have Elvenor's skins, though, so there's still room for reskinned versions....