Asking for Permission

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Col Hogan

Asking for Permission

Post by Col Hogan »

Hi Curtis :D

I am working on a couple of small projects and one needs your OKAY.
I have the unique ability to change the product line of an industry and make it something else entirely. My next feat will be to change Dorsey's Fruit Company to produce Guiness Ale and Beer on a Pallet. Both of which are products in the game and then to have them stay cool, I plan to change the Cool Rooms Storage Industry to protect the fine ales we have now shipped. :lol:

They will be changed to consume both ale and beer. I will be happy to send you my first copy once I finish and then want to upload them for the community. I'll post my products here and see how they are accepted if you will allow a poll. :idea:

I know how good thegrinder (Rick) is with his skinning and may ask him to re-skin the buildings to make them older. :o

Just need your permission on Dorsey's Fruit Co.

Ken
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Actually, that building is based on a model by bendorsey (210518:1078:1). I did some cleanup / etc, but it's really his model.
I have no problems with you using my changes, but you should really ask Ben for permission.
Col Hogan

Post by Col Hogan »

Curtis, I'm all set, bud. Got the go ahead from Ben a couple of days ago and he's okay with the renovate. Now, what I have done is convert what you converted initially. Once I finished it, tried it in the Surveyor, it worked smoothly. One minor glitch, it had the Icon "Fruit Company" in the "Drive-To" assignments on the bottom of the page. Of course, that had to be changed. All I had to do was go to the config file and write in "icon-texture" and place the "icon.tga" and its picture and we're off.

NOPE.

Somrthing didn't work. Once I added the proper icons, assignment to the .tga files, I got the following screen when I was checking errors through the TO Editor.

Can you tell what it is I'm missing here since I have the "fruit Company.im" files. They were never taken away.

I'm stumped.
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Hmmm - maybe something got changed in the config file. Can you either copy / paste it here, or send it to me in a mail? A screenshot of the files in the folder might also be helpful.