Small OT layout

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
jayo

Small OT layout

Post by jayo »

I've mostly finished a small Old time layout. With it's size and inspiration from others, I decided to make it a tabletop layout! The layout is based on the model railroad plan "Suggested layout for General/Texas chase" scanned from Edwin P Alexander's book, "Civil War Railroads and Models" by bdaneal. Anybody interested in tryng it out? It's for Trainz Classics, by the way.

Also, I used mcguirel's O gauge Fastrack on it. That was to give it more of a model railroad feel, as well as to celebrate me recently getting a Lionel Trainset and the release of SMR Train's O gauge Civil War engines! 8)
Pencil
Site Admin

Post by Pencil »

Sure, that sounds interesting - I could definately use a good Classics layout. Most of the routes I have use so much built-in content for 06 or 04 that I might as well start from scratch :)
jayo

Post by jayo »

Ok! Me too, but I've figured out the easiest way to move the content over, so it's no big deal for me.
jayo

Post by jayo »

You got it, pencie?
jayo

Post by jayo »

Oh, and if you're wondering what Lionel set I got, it is none more appropriately fitting than this one:

http://www.legacystation.com/Lionel_Great_Western.htm 8)
jayo

Post by jayo »

Glad you like it, pencil! Maybe I'll release it, I'm not sure where yet... :roll: