V & T

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Ethan Stone V&T Man

V & T

Post by Ethan Stone V&T Man »

Pencil i was wondering when the V & T will be finished, and if it will be for TRS 2006/2009:?
Thanks Again. :D
Pencil
Site Admin

Re: V & T

Post by Pencil »

Truthfully, probably never :)
There's a couple of years worth of work to do (at least!), without any side projects or life outside Trainz.
The current route has been TC3 up until a couple of weeks ago, when I brought it into '09 to start taking advantage of the 5m grid in several places. It will likely continue to follow the latest version of Trainz as it progresses.
I may do periodic releases from time to time as I finish sections. To release what I have now, I need to make some high-detailed '09 track, finish a couple of buildings, and double-check the track and trackside item placement since the rulers are now fixed. There's also a lot of content that is OK for a placeholder, but isn't anywhere near the quality it needs to be for release. Perhaps by fall (but I'm not going to give a year....)?
What I have now is track from Reno to Steamboat and some track in the Virginia City area.. Tracks and structures pretty much are as they would have been ~1918-1920-ish