Sweetwater Mountians Narrow Gauge Railroad

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Sweetwater Mountians Narrow Gauge Railroad

Post by Ethan Stone V&T Man »

This is my next narrowgauge railroad project called the Sweetwater Mountians Narrow Gauge Railroad. This route will have three different railroads in it, it will also be retelivley large. The first railroad is called the Humboldt and Sweetwater Pass Railroad (36"), than the next is the Oroville & Eastern (30"), then the final one is the Humboldt and Luckyboy Pass Railway (24") gauge. So lots of narrowgauge action will be in there. The story begins in 1879 when Gold and Silver was discovered in the Luckyboy region, so the Luckyboy mining district was born, the some of the mining kings decided to build a 24" gauge railroad down from Luckyboy and other surrounding mining districts to the Humboldt Lake Mills to process the ore cheaply. Then the Humboldt & Sweetwater Pass was formed to haul out the refind ore and haul in wood for the mines and towns. And lastly the last railroad the Oroville & Eastern railway was formed to haul out the rich lead ores from the lead mining region of Humboldt Lake to be transfered to the Humboldt and Sweetwater Pass to haul out to be processed.
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Re: Sweetwater Mountians Narrow Gauge Railroad

Photos are in the gallery to look at as of now.
Shortline2
Location: Stuck in Norway, wish I was in the Netherlands - borned/raised in Norway...

Post by Shortline2 »

Hi Ethan,

From the description it sounds like a fun place to visit, I wish I could go look at the pictures too, but being on a really slow Internet line that suddenly might just stop working (if I'm lucky I get maybe 5kbps) I better postpone the looking until I get home sometimes around the 9th of March.

It's nice to pop my head into this forum and read your little posts, it shows that people can have real fun with Trainz and that is a good feel as I still remember how I used to have lot of fun with it too.
Bring good memories you can say - thank you.

Linda
Ethan Stone V&T Man

Thanks Linda.
Hope things are going well over there? I have a little tip to make your computer run faster. First delete everything that you never use, then get rid of some programs you don't use, and then finally delete some of your unused Trainz games, because they take up a lot of your PCs disk space like 4-7Gbs I have 5Gbs on mine. Hopes it works.