Issues with 60Ib track and more for Trainz 2010

Feedback, questions, updates on current projects, you name it!
AlexandNintendo

Issues with 60Ib track and more for Trainz 2010

Post by AlexandNintendo »

Hello, new member here. I've been having issues downloading any 60Ib track asset that in turn effects external buildings utilizing this track, even though the Download Station downloads an outdated version of it just to never complete its download even though it clearly shows its completion (it displays 0.00 KBps when finished instead of moving to the next download or being complete, still not being registered as locally downloaded). Can someone assist me on why DLS doesn't complete its download or this should be something I should contact N3V Games about it? I am also missing a dependency for the Express product, which locks me out of several rolling stocks that requires this, specifically <kuid2:124060:10010:2>. The main reason why I'm asking about this is that I want to utilize these assets for a route in a fictional country I made a year ago set around the 1870s, Washingtonilia (basically if the United States and Australia combined to one with the latter's environment and the US's ideals). The help will be immensely appreciated. ^^
Pencil
Site Admin

Re: Issues with 60Ib track and more for Trainz 2010

Post by Pencil »

The DLS has been having problems recently, though they just announced they think the issues are all fixed. It's been a while since I used TS2010, but in content manager, is there a 'show all versions' option when you right-click on something? If so, can you right-click on a specific version and right-click again and choose 'download this version' or something like that?
AlexandNintendo

Yes, there is as you can go to the asset versions and select which one to download, I'll try downloading other versions when the "server full" problem is fully fixed, but for the Express Product (as an example), the DLS is telling me that the version I downloaded was the only version available to download.
AlexandNintendo

Ok, got the DLS working and I downloaded the track assets, though I couldn't find a way to recover the dependency required for the Express Product.
AlexandNintendo

And the problem's been officially solved! Turns out I already had the missing dependency for the Express Product, but I needed to make it use an older version rather than the newest version using the Content Creator Plus editor on the Download Station.